SHIMANO SPD CLEATS (SH56)
With their simple yet effective design, the Shimano SH56 SPD cleats quickly engage and disengage from all SPD compatible road or mountain bike pedals. To connect, simply stand your foot down into the pedal, to release, you just twist your foot left or right. Plus, should you happen to forget to release your foot as you’re coming to a stop, you can release your foot with some hard, upward force. This prevents you from falling over with both feet still engaged and removes the risk of an unpleasant injury.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Simple yet effective design.
- Quick and easy engagement and disengagement.
- Suitable for all SPD road and MTB pedals.
- Cleat releases easily by twisting in either direction
- Designed to work with all open design SPD type pedals
- Pack of two cleats
- Note: Cleats are not supplied with cleat plate
- Colour: Silver
- Option: Multi-Directional Release