WITH THE SLX CN-M7100 CHAIN BY SHIMANO IT’S EASY TO RIDE OVER STICKS, STONES AND MORE
The Shimano SLX CN-M7100 12-speed chain has been thoroughly redesigned and is a central part of the SLX M7100 groupset. Precisely formed contact surfaces with the chainring and cassette teeth ensure fast, but also precise and smooth shifting up and down. Shifting with the CN-M7100 chain works perfectly even under load.
Number of Links: 126
Closure Type: master link (Quick-Link)
Pin Type: solid
Recommended Groupset: SLX M7100
– HG chain for 1×12, 2×12
– runs smoothly over stones, roots etc.
– enlarged inner plate for improved chain retention
– shorter shift times, improved shift behaviour
– SIL-TEC surface coating on inner plate
– with master link for easy installation
The 12-speed HG chain delivers smooth power transmission with tighter chain guidance and a quieter and softer drivetrain thanks to larger parts on the end of the inner plates in combination with the Dynamic Chain Engagement Plus crank or chainring. And the combination with Hyperglide+ makes shifting possible without interrupting pedalling.
The CN-M7100 chain has an asymmetrical design. The direction of travel must therefore be taken into account when installing. The specially shaped plates optimise the mesh between sprocket and results in smoother gear changes even under load. To save weight, these chains have recesses in the inner plates. The side with the mark is the outside.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBERS:
12 speed / 126 links: ICNM7100126Q
– 1 x Shimano SLX CN-M7100 chain
– 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link
- silver/12 speed / 116 links: 252 g