Register Your Bike
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This limited warranty is offered by Velocrush Online Services Pvt Ltd and warrants to the purchaser/user/customer that for a period as mentioned below for specific parts this warranty will be applicable.
Lifetime warranty on all frames for the entire ownership period of the original purchaser. This covers manufacturing and material defects.
Fork – Nine months from the date of purchase.
All other original components and accessories – Nine months from the date of purchase.
This warranty excludes & does not cover the following on Velocrush Products:
– Normal wear and tear.
– Tyres, tubes, gear sets and related consumables get depleted due to normal usage.
– Damage caused by accidents, neglect, misuse or abuse.
– Modification or alteration in any way of the original product.
– Direct, incidental, or consequential damages, including damages for personal injuries, property damage or economic loss.
– Labour charges for part replacement or changeover.
– Transport charges for replacement parts.
– Plastic and rubber components or the accessories in plastic/rubber padding to the decorative value of the bicycle.
– Velocrush does not recommend stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, bicycle motocross, dirt biking or similar activities, as all products are not designed or intended for such purposes or usage.
– Colours give our products a smart look which they are intended for and may lose their charm when exposed to direct sunlight over a period of time. That being said, climatic conditions including moisture, temperature, rain and overall weather conditions may impact the product. This may include rust-causing damage to the product. In the unlikely event of rust being observed on the product, anti-rust maintenance is advised, and thus, is not covered under this warranty provided by Velocrush.
For any claim to be considered, the purchase should be registered on https://velocrushindia.com and the bicycle must be brought to a Velocrush in an assembled condition and accompanied by the original, dated sales receipt of the bicycle (keep your receipt in a safe place).
Warranty service will be performed by an authorized Velocrush Personal. Proof of purchase must be provided. The cost of shipment or transportation to and from the Velocrush is the responsibility of the purchaser.
If you elect to repair a defective product yourself or use the services of someone other than an authorized Velocrush Personal or if you use a replacement part not supplied by Velocrush, Velocrush will not be liable for any damage, failure or loss caused by the use of such unauthorized service or parts.
If a photocopy of the sales invoice is not provided with defective parts/cycle, the warranty will be deemed to be from the date of supply indented at point of sale from where purchase by customer was effected. The decision of Velocrush will be final and binding in this regard.
Product which is purchased through digital platform is covered under this warranty, save as otherwise, the warranty will be serviced and can be invoked by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Warranty only applies to bicycles manufactured and or distributed by Velocrush Online Services Pvt Ltd.
*This warranty document will stand Null and void if the cycle is used for any illegal or any anti-national activity or is seized or involved in any legal dispute